Sunday, July 19, 2009

A couple more pics

Just a couple more pics from today. First, here is Matt, up close and personal with Amber's dog, Apollo. Apollo is funny - if Matt whines or cries, he gets very concerned and wants to make sure you're doing something about it. At one point, Apollo brought Matt one of his toys while he was fussing. And another time Matt was fussing while another baby was fussing on the tv, and Apollo was very confused, looking back and forth from the tv to Matt... These are things Marley does NOT do (I'm not convinced she even knows he exists at times).And here's another picture of Matt asleep on the couch today. He has started to really fancy the burp cloths, kinda like the Peanuts character, Linus, with his blanky. (Did I just write "fancy the burp cloths? What decade was I born in???) If he is fussing, sometimes you can quiet him by putting a cloth on his head. It's almost like he's a parakeet. You know how you can make those birds quiet if you put a blanket over their cages? Well, it seems to work for Matt, too. And if you run a cloth gently over his face, over half the time it will make him smile. He likes to hold onto the cloth and stick it in his mouth. I guess they're tasty. I haven't tried them yet. It works especially well while feeding him, since it's like he's wiping his own mouth. Anyway, here he is holding on to the burp cloth...

1 comment: