Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm going crazy with posts lately, huh? It's easier since Matt is more cooperative (kinda - he still doesn't like to smile for the camera so I have to try to trick him or distract him). Anyway, here are some pics and videos.

First, here are some pics of him in one of his Lakers outfits - I thought it was funny to balance him on the ball.... He wasn't as amused as me.
And here is a video that I tried to keep PC... nothing is really seen so I think it counts as being ok.. I can remove if anybody disagrees and thinks I shouldn't have it posted online... I just wanted to show him splashing and enjoying himself...

And here is a video of him afterwards, looking at himself in the mirror. One of the key ways to make him happy lately is to show him that cute baby in the mirror... he'll just smile and smile and smile back and forth at me, then him, then me, then him... you get it...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of him on the b-ball!!! HYSTERICAL!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete