Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Matt visits Grandma and Grandpa

Matt and I went to Warrensburg this last weekend (me for Jen's bridal shower and bachelorette party, Matt to visit Grandma and Grandpa). Fun was had by all... Matt was wonderful (of course) and Grandpa's arms are sore from holding him so much! Although Grandpa still refuses to change diapers, he's good about taking photos so we'll let him slide... We're back in Manhattan now and Matt appears to be getting a cold. His voice is raspy and hoarse. Other than that, though, he appears perfectly happy and isn't particularly fussy. Plus he seems fine when eating, so I can't imagine his throat is all that painful... so I'm not going to worry about it just yet. Obviously I'll keep an eye/ear on things, but for now it's not too concerning (though he DOES seem quite pitiful when he cries since it's so meek at the moment).

Anyway, here are some pics taken from this past weekend. First, here's Matt watching the Chiefs game with Grandpa (sorry Jimmy):
And here's Matt eating sweet potatoes (side note: this makes cereal, prunes, and sweet potatoes being Matt's food experience to date) - they're his favorite so far:
Here's Matt and Grandma enjoying each others' company:
And finally, here's Matt snuggling a bit with Grandma... my guess is this was close to his bedtime (side note: Matt actually has a pretty good routine at this point - so it's easier to predict when he'll eat and sleep... now if only he'd sleep through the night...):

No comments:

Post a Comment