Friday, August 21, 2009

Peas, walks, and pure cuteness

Matt has added peas to the foods he has tried. He likes them... so, for those of you keeping track, foods Matt likes that he has tried: cereal, sweet potatoes, prunes, and peas. Foods he doesn't like: nothing. No wonder people get surprised when I say he's only 4 1/2 months old... Our boy likes to eat... what can I say?
We've been going for nightly walks lately and he loves it. Tonight he was very squirmy (not really fussy... but not satisfied doing anything in particular) at home so we went for a walk. It was extra long and Matt was absolutely content the whole time. I guess it's his way of telling me to get off my rump and be more active. He's subtle like that.
Here's a pic I snapped right after our walk. Just try telling me this is not the cutest kid in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment